Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
License to use website Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the
website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual
property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website
for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in
these terms and conditions.
You must not:
1. republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
2. sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
3. show any material from the website in public;
4. reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a
5. edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly
made available for redistribution such as our claims forms.