Terms, Conditions and House Rules for Homely Spaces Flat C, 56 Victoria Road, Bedford MK42 9JR
* You will provide a photographic, government-issued identification document for every guest that will be hosted by Homely Spaces Limited.
* You are required to pay for three months upfront and monthly, thereafter according to your agreed payment schedule (Homely Spaces Limited has agreed to JUT-SK's request to pay on a fortnightly schedule, as opposed to monthly).
* Homely Spaces Limited reserves the right to revert to our standard monthly payment schedule, if invoices are not paid by the date agreed on JUT-SK's Payment Schedule.
* Invoices and receipts will be signed and returned to Homely Spaces Limited.
* The cancellation period for this agreement is a minimum of 30 days.
* Please note that smoking is strictly prohibited inside all of our properties and pets are not allowed. A surcharge of £200 will be made if evidence of smoking or pets is discovered.
* Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) government guidelines for your safety and that of our staff, our professional cleaners will service and disinfect the property once a month or at the end of each stay, whichever comes sooner (you have declined our monthly cleaning services and have said that your staff will do the cleaning themselves; please ensure that this is adhered to for the maintenance and upkeep of the property. We reserve the right to conduct a deep clean, for which you will be charged, if the property is not kept in a clean and tidy condition during your stay and upon departure).
* Please be advised that the images shown in our advertisements are a representation of the standards of our properties. They are real images of our properties, but may not necessarily show the exact positioning of the various furnishings in the property you will be accommodated in.
* Please note that, following the coronavirus (COVID-19) guidelines, all soft furnishings will be removed prior to any check-in.
* This property does not accept cash payments.
* A security deposit of £250 will be taken at the time of the booking. This will be refunded within 7 days after check-out subject to a satisfactory inspection of the apartment and adherence to our house rules (This has been included in the refundable deposit of £500 paid to be paid by JUT-SK).
* There will be a £250 charge for replacing lost or damaged keys.
* Guests will be required to follow a self check-in process upon arrival. A member of the Homely Spaces team will contact you with full details by email.
* Only those people listed on the Booking Form may occupy the apartment and age verification will be required prior to check in.
* Any guests aged 18 and below can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
* The number of people permitted to occupy the apartment is limited to the number of beds available.
* Check-in and check-out times are 5PM and 11AM respectively. Early check-in or late check-out are services that need to be agreed by management and may be subject to a fee.
* There is metered parking on the road. If available, you will be given free parking vouchers to assist with parking for the duration of your stay.
* All Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
* This property is located in a residential area so we ask that you be considerate of our neighbours.
* Quiet hours after 11PM. This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) events or similar parties.