Terms, Conditions and House Rules for your Homely Space at Flat 6, Number 45, Conduit Road. Bedford - Your Home away from Home
Whether you are visiting for business or leisure, one of the most important things is a nice place to lay your head after a long day, or somewhere just to relax in comfort when you do not wish to leave your space. This is our mission at Homely Spaces, to help you make your stay as comfortable as it could possibly be. For us to achieve this together, we would truly appreciate your adherence to the Terms and Conditions that allow us to create a Homely Space for you.
* Smoking of any type is strictly prohibited inside the apartments and pets are not allowed. A surcharge of £250 will be made if evidence of smoking or pets is discovered.
* Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) government guidelines for your safety, and that of our staff, our professional cleaners will service and disinfect the property once a week or at the end of your stay, whichever comes sooner.
* For our longer staying guests, please note that our Homely Spaces will need to be vacant during cleaning. We will work with you to agree a suitable day and time for when the cleaning will be done.
* Please be advised that the images shown on our marketing media are a representation of the standards of our Homely Spaces. They are real images of our properties, but may not necessarily show the exact positioning of the various furnishings in the Homely Space that you have reserved.
* Please note that, following the current government guidelines, soft furnishings might be removed prior to your check-in.
* Do be aware that your payment will be taken immediately after your booking.
* A refundable security deposit of £300 will also be taken at the time of your booking. This deposit will be refunded within 7 days after your check-out, subject to a damage inspection of our Homely Space and your adherence to our Ts & Cs.
* In the unfortunate event that you lose or damage the keys to one of our Homely Spaces, we will have to charge you £250 for replacing the locks.
* You will be required to follow a self check-in process upon arrival. A member of the Homely Spaces team will contact you with full details.
* Only those people listed on your Reservation Form may occupy the apartment and age verification will be required prior to check in.
* Any guests from 18 and below can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
* The number of people permitted to occupy the apartment is limited to the number of beds available.
* Please note that the front entrance and hallway are shared with other occupants of the building.
* There is parking on-site for one vehicle. There is alsofree parking on the street from 6PM- 8:00AM every day with FREE parking all day on Sunday.
* All vehicles are parked at your discretion and at your own responsibility. Homely Spaces does not accept any liability for overseeing your vehicle or its contents while parked.
* Check-in and check-out times are 3PM and 11AM respectively. Unauthorised late check outs will be charged at £25 per hour.
* Please note that we have on-site security to prevent unauthorised guests from entering the building.
* Early check-in and/or late check-out services are subject to availability and an extra fee. All other special requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
* This Homely Space does not accept cash payments.
* This Homely Space is located in a quiet building and on a quiet street, please be considerate of your neighbours.
* Please note that our quiet hours are between 10PM and 8AM. There is a £200 surcharge for excessive noise that needs to complaints from neighbours. This surcharge will be used to compensate the neighbours and YOU WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY AND WITHOUT ANY REFUNDS.
* This Homely Space does not accommodate bachelor(ette) events or similar parties. Please do not host unauthorised parties as you will be charged a £115 call-out charge if security is required. You will also be charged for each additional person that is found to have entered the property and you will be charged £250 for the additional deep cleaning that will be required to restore out Homely Space for the next guest.
* Kindly leave our Homely Space as tidy as you found it.
* Lastly, please complete the following the following guest verification form:
* Thank you for being a SUPER GUEST!